Guide Book Publishing will:
- Typeset, print, collate, and direct-mail your Guide Book & Directory to the members’ homes all at no direct-cost (including postage) to your congregation.
- Print an extra supply of Guide Book & Directories for distribution to new members throughout the year.
- Host an electronic copy of the Guide Section, filled with information on your congregation’s ministries, on our website.
- Email a PDF of the complete Guide Book & Directory to our contact within your organization.
- Update all information, and make changes to your Guide Book & Directory, on an annual basis.
- CASS Certify your mailing list to ensure an accurate list for mailing purposes.
- Secure sufficient advertisers to cover all costs involved.
Your Congregation will:
- Special artwork (line drawing or photographs) to our graphic artists for your custom designed cover.
- A computer-generated copy of information desired for the Guide Section.
- Any special photographs or art you wish to have included in the Guide Section.
- A computer generated list of families for the Directory Section and mailing.