We are the "original" Guide Book & Directory publication service. There is no mistaking our full service quality and standards that our clients receive!
Our service includes:
- Custom designed cover art
- Information layout assistance for the Guide Section
- A full Directory Section of members' contact information
- Direct-mail the book to all members of the congregation
- Providing extra books for new members that join over the year
- Offering easy online access of the Guide Section through our website
- Selling advertisements throughout the Directory Section of the book ourselves
- Providing this service at NO Direct-Cost to your congregation
- Providing a PDF version of the complete Guide Book & Directory to the our contact person from your organization
GBP Publication Service:
- In one book, the congregation can have a venue for describing everything pertinent: the various ministries, organizations, committees, activities, pertinent dates, functions, stewardship information, and more- PLUS a complete directory of contact information for all members. It is:
- An annual publication.
- A resource book that members continually use throughout the year on an almost weekly basis.
- A book your members are proud to have and use. The members will take pride in having a Guide Book & Directory that represents their particular congregation.
- An excellent advertising medium for local businesses that want to reach high profile, affluent readers, through guaranteed direct-mail to target market areas.
- An excellent advertising medium for local businesses that want a full-year of advertising exposure, with a deep penetration into local homes at a very low cost.
- The Guide Book & Directory serves as a reference point on all the ministries of your congregation throughout the year. The members have easy access as to whom to contact, what the ministries are about, where events are happening, and more.
- The Directory Section gives members an easy way to contact church staff and fellow members in their congregation.
- New members will get acquainted with their congregation and local area businesses to locate their specific needs.