Welcome to the resource center for existing advertisers. Here you will find all the information you need to submit your copy and answer any questions you may have about advertising with us.
- Book format, Regular or Large, is typically determined by the number of households in each publication. For information on which format a certain book will be published as, contact your Account Executive or the GBP Home Office. Traditionally, Large format is for publications with 2,500 or more households.
- Guide Book Publishing includes complimentary design services in the price of your advertisement. Our Graphic Artists can completely design your ad or re-design an existing ad. All we need from you is the information (ad copy) to include in your ad, and original images for any specific photos or clipart appearing in your ad. We also have access to thousands of stock photos from which we can help you choose an image. To submit your ad copy, click Submit Ad Copy.
Images from Websites:
- We do NOT recommend using logos from a website, as the majority of images on websites are low resolutions that do not print well. Please submit the highest quality logo or image you have access to in order to ensure a high quality print job.
Software Used at GBP:
- InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Word, and MS Publisher on a PC Platform.
- You can direct any questions you may have concerning your ad design and layout to the Graphics Department at email@example.com.
- You can direct any questions you may have concerning your ad design and layout to the Graphics Department