Printed Guide Book & Directory:
- Custom designed cover art
- Information layout assistance for the Guide Section
- A Directory Section of contact information including addresses, phones, and emails for members
- Direct-mail the book to all members of the congregation
- Extra books for new members that join throughout the year
- Easy online access of the Guide Section through our website
- Advertisements sold by GBP throughout the Directory Section
- Emails PDF versions of the Guide Section and the entire book to contact person at organization
Benefits of the printed Guide Book & Directory:
- In one book, the congregation can have a venue for describing everything pertinent: the various ministries, organizations, committees, activities, pertinent dates, functions, stewardship information, and more. PLUS a complete directory of contact information for all members.
- Annual Publication, which allows new members to be added each year.
- A resource book that members continually use throughout the year on an almost weekly basis.
- The members take pride in having a Guide Book & Directory that represents their particular congregation.
- An excellent advertising medium for local businesses that want to reach readers through guaranteed direct-mail to target market areas.
- The book serves as a reference point for all ministries throughout the year.
- Provides an easy way to contact church staff and fellow members.
- New members become acquainted with their congregation faster.
What does free mean?
Why do we need a Guide Book & Directory?
- Is a book that is uniquely designed for your congregation.
- Is designed to keep all of your congregation’s members informed as well as involved.
- Provides essential ministry information to your members in a format that each household will keep and use all year long.
- Includes a complete directory of all members of the church that will be referred to and used all year long.
- Is professionally produced to meet your congregation’s specific wants and needs.
- Is direct-mailed to each household in your congregation.
- Provides extra books for you to distribute to new members throughout the year.
- Is updated annually to keep all the information current.
- Is accomplished, unlike other communication tools you may now use, in a turn-key manner for your congregation … with minimum work for your staff and/or volunteers.
- Is provided at NO COST to your congregation.
Who gets the advertisers? Who collects?
Will this conflict with other congregation projects?
It will not. The Guide Book & Directory serves a completely different need than the photo directory. These are both useful, but serve a different communication function. Normally, when your congregation plans to produce a pictorial in the same year, they space it out six months, so that one does not interfere with the other. This does not put any undo workload on the staff who works with these projects. With LifeTouch for churches going out of business, we also fit the photo directory need through our Online Directory & Mobile App program.